Remember: Only do movement that is within your own individual capabilities. If you think that any movement may be too much for you for any reason, do not do it.
Floor or Chair Mindful Movement
Standing Mindful Movement
Tips for mindful movement practice
• Whatever your experience, just bring awareness to it.
• Maintain an attitude of openness and curiosity.
• Meet each experience with acceptance.
• Maintain a discipline of regular practice with an attitude of self-kindness.
• Notice expectations, thoughts, judgments – they are all in the realm of thought – just let them be.
• Remember your intention and why you are persevering with this.