The Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction program was developed by Jon Kabat Zinn at the University of Massachusetts Medical School’s Center for Mindfulness more than 25 years ago and is now taught in hundreds of diverse settings.
This course is a highly experiential and participatory process where participants learn to integrate mindfulness practice into the rich potential of everyday life. The course provides a safe and supportive environment where participants explore the possibility of living life fully and deeply even in difficult circumstances. The course will include:
• Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
• Gentle stretching and mindful movement
• Dialogue and discussions to connect practice with everyday life
• Individually tailored instruction
• Daily home assignments
• Home practice CDs and a home practice manual
There will be eight evening sessions of two and a half hours each plus a day-long retreat held on Saturday. See our upcoming schedule.
Contact us for more information about this course